Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only modify unpublished albums.
This article will show you how to modify an existing Photo Album.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Photo Gallery
- Select your desired Photo Album with the right-hand menu
- Click Actions
- Select Modify
- Make modifications
- Album Title: Edit the name for your album
- Cover Photo: Upload/change a cover photo, once you have published photos in your album
- Permissions: Assign/change group permissions
- View: Viewing rights only
- Author: Ability to create and edit content, cannot publish
- Publisher: Can publish changes and new creations
- Owner: Full rights to the photo album
- Default Credit: Assign default photo credits to every picture in the album
- Right-click Protection: Disable the ability for visitors to right-click on a picture
- Note: This means that they will not be able to save pictures to their computer.
- Click Save Changes at the top of the page