Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to turn an image into a link on one of your pages.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Ensure that you:
- Click inside the Editor
- Click on the image
- Select the Insert Link tool
- Paste/enter your URL or Email
- Note: For an external link to work, you must add https:// to the beginning of your URL.
- Open in new tab: Select to open the link in a new tab
- Click Insert
- Click the Green Checkmark to exit the Editor
- Click Save at the top of the page