This article will show you how to download videos that are uploaded on CivicMedia.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > CivicMedia
- Select Broadcast Now!
- If needed, download the HD Wave Broadcaster for either Windows or Mac
- Note: Step 3 on this pop-up screen contains your Username and Password to enter the HD Wave Broadcaster. Take note of these credentials.
- Follow the HD Wave Broadcaster prompts to download and open the application
- Click the link on the modal that reads http://civplus.tikiliveapi.com
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click Log Me In
- Select your account icon and click Account Dashboard
- Select Published Videos and click on the Edit button for the video you wish to download
- Once on the video you want to download, scroll down and you should see an Encoding & Publishing tab; inside that tab, you will see 2 videos, one video is the original (published) and the other is the encoded video on CivicMedia (encoded)
- Click the download button on either to download the respective video