Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add Title Text to an image in the Editor Widget.
Title text appears when a user hovers over an image.
- Navigate to your page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click inside the editor widget where your picture is
- Click into the Code View
- Copy the alt-text
- Paste the alt-text again and replace alt with title
- Example: alt="Mother and son at a table" title="Mother and son at a table"
- Note: Do NOT delete the alt text.
- Click the Green Checkmark to exit the Editor Widget
- Hover over the image to view the title text
- Click Save at the top of the page