This article will show you how to create intuitive category titles that accurately describe the content found in the category.
- The format of the item title should be consistent within each category and include the date.
- Example: Press Release for January 1, 2008
- Items should be in order by date.
- Include (PDF) at the end of the item title for all PDF items (this includes all other document formats).
- Abbreviations and acronyms can be used in document titles if the abbreviation or acronym is written out in the category title.