When you build a Fancy Button, you have the option to configure the Text Styles.
There are two Text Style view states:
- Normal: State of the Fancy Button text when not hovered over
- Hover: State of the Fancy Button text when hovered over
There are two tabs that help you modify your Text Styles:
- Text: Modify font family, style, color, size, alignment, and underline options
- Adv. Styles: Use HTML to create further specifications for text, hover, focus, and active display styles
- Normal/Hover: Normal edits the default view of the button, Hover edits the hover state of the button
- Font Family: Choose a font
- Style: Choose a style
- Note: You must choose a font first before you can choose a style. This is because the style options depend on the font family you choose.
- Color: Choose a color with the drop-down
- Size: Specify the size in em units
- Alignment: Choose to align text left, right, or center
- Underline: Select to mark text as underlined
- Note: Text Shadows are supported by modern browsers (like the one you are currently using), but in IE9 or below they will not display.
- Color: Select a shadow color from the drop-down
- Blur Radius: Choose how much, in px units, to blur the shadow
- Offset X: Horizontal shadow offset; a positive value puts the shadow on the right side of the box, a negative value puts the shadow on the left side of the box
- Offset Y: Vertical shadow offset; a positive value puts the shadow below the box, a negative value puts the shadow above the box
- Choose to customize, in HTML, display specifications for different actions (how the text will appear when hovered over, focused, active, etc).