Who can use this feature?
On the Properties tab, you have the option to select a button called Always Use Page Title for Menu Text. This will automatically match Menu Text and the Page Title when submitted or saved page versions are published.
- Page Title and Menu Text will always match, so you no longer need to update the Title and Text in two different places.
- This option will allow Publishers to alter Menu Text, and Authors to submit changes for Menu Text. They will be granted this ability because they, without having this option selected, still have the ability to change the Page Title. Only Owners and System Admin can turn this feature on.
- If you select this option, that means you no longer have the ability to change the Menu Text in the Properties tab. Instead, you must always change Menu Text/Page Title by modifying the Page Title in the Version Options feature.
- Navigate to the desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Navigate to the Properties tab
- Select the Always Use Page Title for Menu Text
- Click Save Page Changes