Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only submit items.
This article will show you how to import Calendar items.
You can use the Import feature to import events to multiple calendars at one time. You can add new events and/or edit existing events. You can create new calendars/categories straight from the .csv file.
The Import feature will not send a notification to subscribers. If you want to send a notification, you must bulk unpublish then re-publish.
Based on permissions, you can relate to other calendars and import new calendars. Import will not import recurring events.
- Imported file must be of type .csv.
- Row one must include the label of the field.
- Add the Event ID to modify the item, or leave the Event ID blank to create a new item.
- Note: The following fields are not included in the Import:
- File Upload
- Related Documents
- Note: A template is attached to the bottom of this page.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Click the Import button
- Click Choose File to locate a file from your computer
- Locate and Open a file from your computer
- Click Import
- Automatically publish all imported data?: Choose to immediately publish items to live view
- View successful or unsuccessful pop-up; click OK to exit