This article will explain what the CivicEngage/CivicClerk Integrated Search is, what it does, and what it means.
What Integrated Search Is
- Engage-Clerk Integration. Exposes the ability for Engage to have basic visibility into Clerk.
- Search. From within Engage, perform a search of Clerk that returns a listing of results.
- Search Query Types. Enables search into Clerk's: Agendas, Minutes, Attachments, and Items.
What Integrated Search Does
- Provides Convenience. A fast and easy way to obtain Clerk information directly from Engage.
- Streamlined Effort. As a client, don’t need to open Clerk to search for information.
- Familiar. The search query returns the results in a format familiar to Clerk clients.
What Integrated Search Means
- Product Integration. A step in our continuing efforts to integrate the various CP solutions.
- Sets the Foundation. Opens the door to other search integrations with other CP solutions.
- No Cost. This integrated search capability comes at no additional cost to Engage/Clerk clients.