This article will show you how to perform an integrated search query from within CivicEngage and return the search query results from CivicClerk.
Note: If you are a client of both CivicEngage and CivicClerk, you must have this search capability installed and configured.
- Navigate to the Search control
- Select the SITE CONTENT tab to search CivicEngage, which also provides for Advanced Search capabilities
- Select the AGENDAS & MINUTES tab to enable the integrated search into CivicClerk
- The integrated search will allow search queries into a variety of areas within CivicClerk, which includes:
- Within the search text control, enter the key words for the search query and select the area within CivicClerk to perform the search
- Note: Here is an example of a search query performed using the keywords ‘City Officers” within Items
- Note: Here is another example of a search query performed using the keywords ‘December meeting’ within Agendas.
- To open the Agenda, click on the title and be directed to the associated agenda stored within CivicClerk
- Select Cancel or Proceed to Site to the pop-up
- By selecting Proceed to Site, CivicClerk will be opened into the selected Agenda