Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to restore an archived News Flash Item. To restore an item, you will navigate to the News Flash Archive and copy the archived item.
Since you create a copy of the original archived item, the ID number of the item will change.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > News Flash
- Select Show Archived in the top-right
- Apply filters, if needed
- Start Date / End Date: Create a date frame for the items you want to view
- Start Time / End Time: Create a time frame
- Display: Choose which types of items to view (Categories Only, Items Only, or Categories and Items)
- Reason: Choose a reason for archival
- Click Search
- Locate your desired item, click Choose an Action > Copy next to the item
- Change the Stopping On Time / Date to ensure that your item is not automatically archived again upon publishing
- Make any other desired changes
- Click Save and Publish at the top of the page
- A notifications pop-up window will appear; select an option
- Subject: Auto-fill with the subject information
- Comments: Attach a brief description of the alert
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Start Date: Sends the notification on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the notification immediately
- Include New or Modified status in email subject: Choose to attach a tag that indicates the item as being New or Modified
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: Notification will send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected News Flash category