Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit the display of your footer links.
- We do not recommend changing the Skin or Option Set as these are based on the design that was chosen during the Implementation phase of your project. If you have any questions about these, please contact your Client Success Manager.
- Navigate to HomePage
- Turn on Live Edit
- Scroll down to the footer
- Hover over the widgets and click the lock
- Select Go To Home - Layout Page
- Select the Options Tab
- Edit the widget options
- Skin: Recommend to use Footer
- HeaderText: The text that will appear above the Quick Links (default is “Quick Links”)
- Option Set: Recommend to use Default
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns you would like
- Category: Choose the appropriate category
- Select X at the top right corner of the Widget Options box to save your options
- Saving Options
- Save: Will save the changes as a draft
- Save as Copy: Will save the changes as a separate copy
- Save and Publish: Will save and publish to the live site
- Cancel: Will delete all of the changes made