Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to archive a Resource.
There are two options for archival:
- Archive Public: Archive a resource but still allow the public to view it
- Archive Hidden: Archive a resource and hide from public view
- Archiving is a PERMANENT action.
- You will not be able to edit, publish, unpublish, submit, reject, or move the item out of the archive.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Resource Directory
- Next to your desired Resource, click Choose an Action
- In the dropdown, select Archive Public or Archive Hidden
- Note: The difference between archive public and archive hidden is outlined in the article, Archive Public vs Archive Hidden.
- Reply OK to the pop-up that asks Are you positive you want to archive this resource?