Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to copy a form.
- You must have an existing category in order to copy a new form. If you do not have an existing category, please refer to the Creating a Category section for instructions.
- It is recommended to use the Form Center for any regular, non-Request Tracker forms.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Forms
- Select a category
- From the Choose an Action drop-down menu of your chosen article select Copy
- Modify Form details through Copy Form page
- Form Category: Select the category to copy the form to
- Form Name: Enter a name for your form. This is what will be displayed at the top of the form on the Public side.
- This form submits data to: If you have the Citizen Request Tracker, you will have the option to submit data either to Email Address(es) or to a CRT Category. If you do not have the CRT, Email Address(es) will be selected automatically.
- Submit to Email Address (optional): Type in the email address(es) you would like the data to go to. Separate multiple email addresses with a semicolon. If you do not specify an email address, the form will go to a default address specified somewhere else in the system.
- After submitting, go to this page: You can also choose which page site users go to when they click submit. You can send them to a current page, or you can create a special page. A special page should thank them for their information, feedback, etc, let them know if they will be contacted and what will be done with their information.
- The Start Date and End Date text boxes are generally left blank.
- If left blank, the form will become available for public use as soon as you publish it and will be available indefinitely
- If a Start Date is entered, the form will become available on that date.
- If an End Date is entered, the form will become inaccessible on that date.
- Submit Options: Choose to submit the form
- Submit: Users fill out the form and submit it
- Submit and Print: Users can either submit or print, both options will be available
- Print: Users fill out the form, print it, and then they must bring it to your office via hand-in or mail
- Pad Cells: Choosing yes will add a little space between questions and between questions and headers/instructions.
- Database Form: Choosing yes will allow you to save a copy of the submission in the back-end of the module automatically.
- Show Archives: Choosing yes will allow visitors to view older versions of this form.
- Enable Recaptcha: Requires users to select a checkbox prior to the form submission. Enabling this option will reduce the ability for bots to submit forms.
- Scroll to the top and click Save and Publish