To prepare for launch, we recommend that you review the following items on your site.
- Global Navigation Overview
- Add a Global Navigation Item
- Mega Menus
- Add a Mega Menu
- Edit Mega Menu Options
- Rename a Page Title
- Change Page Menu Text
- Move a Page with Site Map
- Review Final Content Report for notes to address before launch. This will be in the SharePoint folder provided to you by your Project Manager.
- You can utilize the Site Map on your production website to view the site structure. This should mimic the structure of pages found in the Final Content Report.
- If you wish to access any page from the sitemap, you can either click directly on the page title, or you can right-click to open that page in a different tab, different window, or to copy the URL.