Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to upload a photo to the Image Repository, which is located in the Document Center.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the Image Repository tab
- Select the folder you wish to add your image to
- Select Add Image(s) button
- Either drag and drop images or navigate through your computer to select documents
- Note: For file size restrictions, please visit our File Size Limit for Uploads article.
- Click Continue
- You will be directed to Add Image screen, fill in fields
- Upload Additional Images(s): Upload more images
- Display Name: Change the display name of the image
- Note: In order to ensure accessibility, you must add a tag to the end of the document Display Name. The tag used depends on the type of image you are uploading. For example, if it is a PDF file, your tag would be (PDF).
- Alt text: Descriptive text for accessibility and will appear or be read to those who cannot see an image
- To make additional changes to the uploaded file, click the triangle next to the image name
- Description (Optional): Provide a brief description of the image
- From and To (Optional): Insert the start and end date of the image
- Hide this document from the public: Click if you want this hidden
- This image contains text: Select to indicate that the image contains text