Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to restore a document from the archive within Document Center.
- If you want to restore a document in order to replace a different document, you must download the file and then replace the desired file location with the restored document.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Click Go To Archives
- Configure Filters on the left-hand side
- Keyword: Add any keywords
- In the past: Choose Week, 2 Weeks, Month Year
- From/To: Create a timeframe
- Display: Only display Documents
- Note: Folders are not available for restoration.
- Reason: Choose a reason for archival
- Click Apply
- View results; click Actions next to the Document you want to restore
- Select Restore
- Note: Only items with an Archived On date will be available for restoration.
- Choose a Folder to place the restored Document in
- Click Restore
- View and modify Document Details
- Display Name: Modify the display name
- Replace File: Click Choose File to choose a new file
- Convert to PDF: Convert the file type to PDF
- Current Document
- Description: Add a description; 200 character limit
- Visibility: Choose to hide this document from the public
- Show Additional Details
- From: Choose a later publishing date
- To: Choose an expiration/unpublishing date
- Click Save at the top of the page
- To publish the item, click Actions next to the Document
- Select Publish