Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to Archive a Page Version. When you archive a page version, you only archive the current, published version, not all published and unpublished versions of a page.
Archiving a page does not mean that you completely delete the page. Instead, you remove it from public view/access and move it into the Archives within the Pages module.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Click Actions next to the Version you want to archive
- Select Archive
- Repeat for all versions, if desired
- Note: Before you can archive a draft version, you must first Publish it.
- To view your archives, navigate to the Pages module and click Go to Archives