Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify Alternate Text for an Image within an Editor Widget. You may want to change the Alt Text within the Editor Widget, instead of within the Image Repository, so that the Alt Text can be specified for an individual page, instead of the Alt Text being the same for a photo site-wide.
- Navigate to the page that contains your desired image
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click inside the Editor Widget
- Click on the image
- Click the i from the Image Editing menu
- Enter the new Alt Text
- Click Update
- Click the Green Checkmark to exit the Editor Widget
- Click Save at the top of the page