Who can use this feature?
Once the Editor widget is on your page, you may select an image to complement your content. This image can be linked similar to Image Widgets.
Linked images’ alt text should describe the function as well as the content. Images linked to documents include document extension in alt text, per WCAG 1.1.1.
- Add an image to the Editor Widget
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Click into your Editor Widget
- Click the Link button in the image toolbar
- Enter the URL or Email Address
- Open in new tab: Choose to open the link in a new tab
- Click Insert
- Click the green checkmark on the right-hand side to exit the Editor Widget
- Click Save at the top of your page