Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit the Default Messages for a category in your Blog module.
Default Messages include:
- Subscriber Welcome Message: Email that a subscriber receives when they first sign up
- List Header: Text in the header (beginning) of a blog list
- List Footer: Text in the footer (end) of a blog list
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Blog
- Click Choose an Action next to the Category that you want to edit Default Messages for
- Select Properties
- Select the Default Messages tab
- Edit messages for your list
- Subscriber Welcome Messages: Edit the HTML and/or Text versions of the subscriber welcome message
- List Header: Edit the HTML and/or Text versions of the list header
- List Footer: Edit the HTML and/or Text versions of the list footer
- Copy HTML to Text: Apply the HTML to the Text editor version (with necessary changes)
- Click Save at the top of the page