Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a new encrypted category in the Form Center.
Encrypted categories and their forms can never be changed to unencrypted and vice versa.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select Add Category
- Fill in fields and select Encrypt Submissions
- Name: Create Category name
- Force Login: Select to make new forms require users to log-in by default
- Encrypt Submissions: Encrypt all form submissions within this category
- Note: Form submissions in this category will only be accessible by users specified on each form. SSL will be forced on all forms in this category. Recaptcha, if enabled, will be forced on for all forms in this category. Form submission emails will contain no form content. Once a category is saved as encrypted, the setting cannot be changed.
- Permissions: Select Permissions
- View Permissions User Guide for more information
- Navigate to the Confirmation Page tab
- Edit Confirmation Page text as desired
- Note: The Confirmation Page appears after a user submits a category for approval. This is a default Confirmation Page for all categories. You can change it if desired. Changes will not affect any existing categories, only new categories post-change.
- Select Save or Save and Publish at the top of the page
- Save: Saves your changes, does not become publicly viewable
- Save and Publish: Saves your changes, category becomes publicly viewable