Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a draft site map version. The draft version will allow you to move pages without changing the live site map.
- A new Version of the Site Map will be a copy of the live published Site Map
- Pages that are added after the Version is created will be added based on their parent page the next time the Version is opened
- The original site map version before any new versions are published is named Default Sitemap
- Moving pages will not change their URLs
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Site Map
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- In the Versions tab, click on Add Version button
- Fill in Version fields
- Title: Add a title for the version
- Description (Optional): Type a description of the version
- Click Create New Version
- The new version will appear; you can now move pages without changing the live site map